Come on down to the Pomona Fairplex and enjoy a 3-Day long car show and swap meet! Going on June 14th - 16th!
If you're looking for that classic auto part that you just CAN NOT find anywhere else? Then this is the place for you. The LA Roadster Show & Swap is a show that brings together HUNDREDS of people that love the same things. Meet car enthusiasts that might have just want you're looking for!
Don't need to buy anything? Have too much in your garage? No problem! Make your significant other happy by letting your used parts go to another home. (Used automotive parts only)
SPACES: (these include prices for both days)
$80 - per space
$100 - per corner space
Visit this site for vendor application: https://www.laroadstershow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018-LA-Roadster-Show-Swap-Meet-Front_-Back-0226.pdf
Don't have any parts but want to show the world what an awesome vehicle you have? We got just the thing for you!
- Open to all 1936 and older Roadsters and Cabriolets (please no unfinished cars)
- Roadster move in is at Noon on Thursday, June 14th or 7 AM the 15th & 16th
- $50 - includes entry for roadster, driver, and one passenger for Thurs. Sat. & Sun.
- Entry also includes 1 collectors mug (limited to the first 300) and a BBQ Dinner on picnic hill for two on Sat
- Must arrive in office by June 1st
- Get form here: https://www.laroadstershow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/18-Arrow_Roadster-Exclusive-Registration_A.pdf
SPECIALTY CAR Pre-REGISTRATION:
- $80 - includes all three days
- 1977 and older classics, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Trucks, Rat Rods, and Kustoms
- Get form here: https://www.laroadstershow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/18-Arrow_Specialty-Car-Registration_-large-blue.pdf
INDOOR VIP PARKING Pre-REGISTRATION:
- $50 - Includes all 3 days and a goody bag
- 1977 and older classics, hot rods, and any other special interest vehicles
- For sale signs are OK
- All vehicles located inside Building 4 may not more until Sat 16th at 5PM
- Get from here: https://www.laroadstershow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-Indoor-Vehicle-Registration-0424.pdf
Hope to see you all there!